For DevOps and security teams looking to quickly access and act on your security data, we have the answer. Lacework customers can now connect to their existing build workflows with our Command Line Interface (CLI). This powerfully fast interface option enables users to directly pull data from the Lacework platform while bypassing the typical user interface.
Please join us on May 28th at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET with Lacework's Principal Engineer, Salim Afiune Maya to learn how to use this new feature to move quickly between vulnerability scans, investigations, and compliance data as you move efficiently across different data sets.
Use the CLI to:
● Quickly manage compliance reports, internal investigations, vulnerability scans, and other operations
● Access event and incident management data at warp speed
● Integrate with other data sources (cloud providers, container registries, and more)
● Conduct container vulnerability scans quickly and efficiently
● Insert security early and often into the SLDC without friction
● Add Lacework into your existing build workflows to provide relevant risk data